The Asian Graduation Ceremony receptions brings together families and friends to recognize the achievements of our graduating students. This event is one of the few ceremonies where parents, families and friends are recognized for their contributions to the success of the graduate. Graduating students will be presented with a customized stole and alumni gift during this reception.
Date: May 20, 2022
Location: Omni Hotel New Haven (155 Temple St.)
- Admission for the participating graduate is complimentary.
- Additional tickets are $5 per person.
- For information email email@example.com.
You will receive a confirmation email from the AACC indicating number of guest tickets on Wednesday, May 4, 2022. All payments must be completed by Sunday, May 8, 2022. If payment is not received by the deadline, your ticket reservations will be forfeited to make room for others. You may indicate your payment option preference in the Asian Graduation RSVP form below.
How to Confirm Your Participation
Completed RSVPs and Graduate Profiles submitted by Friday, April 29, 2022 at 11:59PM EST will be given priority or until maximum capacity is reached. Please submit your Asian Graduation RSVP early to avoid being placed on the waitlist.
Participating graduates must also fill out this form Graduate Profile. This information will be compiled for a slideshow, which will be shown at the event.
Things to consider when submitting your RSVP:
- Our venue has a capacity limit and priority will be given to those that sign up first. There is a strong chance that our event will sell out so we encourage submitting your RSVP early.
- Although a deadline for RSVP submissions is indicated, submitting a RSVP does not guarantee entry to our event since we may reach maximum capacity in our venue.
- After submitting a RSVP, you will receive an email from the AACC indicating that your RSVP has either been accepted or put on a waitlist. Notification emails are sent out on a weekly basis.
- If your RSVP was accepted and guest tickets were requested, you must complete your transaction with payment by Sunday, May 8, 2022. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the event. Failure to comply may result in forfeiting your RSVP and being placed on a waitlist.
- If your RSVP indicates that you were put on a waitlist, we will contact you in the order that your reservation came in to let you know if we can accomodate you and/or your party.
- All payments are final. No refunds.
For information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asian Graduation Celebration 2019
On the evening of Friday, May 17th, over a hundred undergraduate and graduate students gathered with their friends, families and loved ones to participate in Yale’s inaugural Asian Graduation Celebration. The keynote was delivered by Professor Mary Lui, Head of Timothy Dwight College and Professor of History and American Studies, along with student remarks from Cindy Kahn Nguyen ‘19 and Vicky Yi Qing Liu ‘19. Congratulations Class of 2019! We are so proud of you and will miss each of you dearly.