The Asian Graduation Ceremony brings together families and friends to recognize the achievements of our graduating students. This event is one of the few ceremonies where parents, families and friends are recognized for their contributions to the success of the graduate. Graduating students will be presented with a custom AACC stole and alumni gift during this reception.
Date: Friday, May 19, 2023
Location: Omni New Haven Hotel Grand Ballroom (155 Temple St.)
- Class of 2023 graduates who RSVP by the deadline will receive complimentary admission for themselves.
- Guest tickets are $5 per person and will be made available on a first come, first serve basis based on capacity.
- For information email email@example.com.
You will receive a confirmation email from the AACC indicating the number of guest tickets you are approved to purchase on Wednesday, May 3, 2023. All payments must be completed by Monday, May 8, 2023. If payment is not received by the deadline, your guest ticket reservations will be forfeited. You may indicate your payment option preference in the Asian Graduation RSVP form below.
How to Confirm Your Participation
Submit a completed Asian Graduation RSVP and Graduate Profile form by Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11:59PM EST to secure yourself a spot. Please submit your Asian Graduation RSVP and Graduate Profile form by the deadline to avoid being placed on the waitlist.
Things to consider when submitting your Asian Graduation RSVP and Graduate Profile form:
- Our venue has a capacity limit and priority will be given to graduates who RSVP by the above mentioned deadline. Please do not RSVP if you are not 100% committed to attending.
- If the deadline has passed, you may email AACC Interim Director, Sheraz Iqbal (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the waitlist. Should space become available and we can accomodate you and/or your guest(s), you will be contacted in the order that your RSVP was received.
- If guest tickets were requested, you will receive an email on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 confirming the number of tickets approved for purchase and you must complete your transaction with payment by Monday, May 8, 2023. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the event. Failure to comply may result in forfeiting your RSVP and being placed on a waitlist.
- The information shared as part of the Graduate Profile will be compiled for a slideshow, which will be shown at the event.
Apply to speak and/or perform at Asian Graduation Ceremony by April 4, 2023: https://forms.gle/31o76mhx1ehS3ANz7.
- All payments are final. No refunds.
For information or questions, please email email@example.com.
Asian Graduation Celebration 2022
Over two hundred undergraduate and graduate students gathered with their friends, family and loved ones on Friday, May 20th to participate in the Asian Graduation Celebration that made a return after a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. What a privilege it was to be able to safely gather in-person at such a large-scale again. The student remarks were delivered by Ronak Gandhi (YC’23), Dana Loo (YSN ‘23) and John Cheng (MBA ‘23). Congratulations to the Class of 2022!
Asian Graduation Celebration 2019
On the evening of Friday, May 17th, over a hundred undergraduate and graduate students gathered with their friends, families and loved ones to participate in Yale’s inaugural Asian Graduation Celebration. The keynote was delivered by Professor Mary Lui, Head of Timothy Dwight College and Professor of History and American Studies, along with student remarks from Cindy Kahn Nguyen (YC ‘19) and Vicky Yi Qing Liu (YC ‘19). Congratulations Class of 2019! We are so proud of you and will miss each of you dearly.