The Asian Graduation Celebration receptions brings together families and friends to recognize the achievements of our graduating students. This event is one of the few ceremonies where parents, families and friends are recognized for their contributions to the success of the graduate. Graduating students will be presented with a customized stole and alumni gift during this reception.
Date: May 17, 2019
Location: Yale on York (150 York Street)
- Admission for the participating graduate is complimentary.
- Additional tickets are $5 per person.
- For information email email@example.com.
All payments must be received by Friday, April 26, 2019. If payment is not received by the deadline, your reservation will be forfeited to make room for waitlisted RSVPs. Payment option details are available in the Asian Graduation RSVP below.
How to Confirm Your Participation
Completed RSVPs and Graduate Profiles submitted before Monday, April 15, 2019 at 11:59PM EST will be given priority until maximum capacity is reached. Please submit your Asian Graduation RSVP early to avoid being placed on the waitlist. Participating graduates must also fill out this form Graduate Profile. This information will be compiled for a slideshow, which will be shown at the event.
Things to consider when submitting your RSVP:
- Our venue has a capacity limit and priority will be given to those that sign up first. There is a strong chance that our event will sell out so we encourage submitting your RSVP early.
- Although a deadline for RSVP submissions is indicated, submitting a RSVP does not guarantee entry to our event since we may reach maximum capacity in our venue.
- After submitting a RSVP, you will receive an email indicating that your RSVP has either been accepted and put on a waitlist.
- If your RSVP was accepted, you must complete your transaction with payment and by submitting your senior profile by the dates indicated in the acceptance email. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the event. Failure to comply may result in forfeiting your RSVP and may then get put on a waitlist.
- If your RSVP indicates that you were put on a waitlist, we will contact you in the order that your reservation came in to let you know if we can accomodate your party.
- All payments are final. No refunds.
For information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org