Plan ahead, be courteous, clean up
Note that groups or individuals typically reserve space on weekdays when staffers are shifting (Sunday-Friday 4pm-9pm ). Reservations for events (not meetings) may possibly be allowed for school breaks and reading days (not finals) at the discretion of the AACC Assistant Director or Director.
Go to the following link and follow the instructions. Also, be sure to take note of the following when reserving your room:
- Contact Sheraz Iqbal (email@example.com) to reserve rooms outside of AACC Open Hours Sunday-Friday 4pm-9pm (this includes set-up and takedown of events too). Also, be sure to request extended swipe access to the Center!
- You’re not guaranteed a reservation until it has been approved.
List of Room Options Include:
- Multipurpose Room (50 person)
- For large events including speakers, lectures, round table discussions, presentations, meetings, and meals; includes a TV with VGA/HDMI hookup.
- Yung Wing Living Room (40 person)
- For large events with limited couch and numerous floor seating options, has option of having or not having ping pong table, for meetings, and meals.
- Kitchen (15 person)
- For small events including prepping, cooking, and/or serving food, and meals.
- If you plan to use the kitchen, we expect you to leave it clean: dishes washed or put in the dishwasher; food put away; plastic and paper waste disposed of in appropriate receptacles.
- Using the kitchen requires a staffer to “check in” and “check out” your group. You will be contacted by our staffer prior to your event to make arrangements.
- Prepping for a big dinner? If you need to use the kitchen for multiple evenings in one week, you may request a sequence of kitchen reservations once per semester.
- Game Room (25 person)
- For small events including presentations and various entertainment options including Karaoke, Xbox One S (Just Dance, Rock Band, Kinect Sports), and Wii (Super Smash Bros).
- Conference Room (20 person)
- For small events including interviews, meetings, speakers, lectures, round table discussions, and meals.
- Exhibition Room (20 person)
- For small events including gallery exhibits, meditation, yoga, and group rehearsals.
- Dining Room (4 person)
- For small study sessions
Make your reservation at least 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE. Contact Sheraz Iqbal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for last minute requests. You’re not guaranteed a reservation until you receive approval of your request.
If you plan to use the kitchen, we expect you to leave it clean: dishes washed or put in the dishwasher; food put away; plastic and paper waste disposed of in appropriate receptacles.