- Microphones* (2)
- Large Folding Tables (3)
- Small Folding Table (1)
- Grills (2)
- Rice Cookers/Steamers (2)
- Food Processor (1)
- Blenders (3)
- Waffle Iron (1)
- Spice Grinders (2)
- Board Games: Settlers of Catan, Kinex, Scrabble, Risk, Ouija Board, Twister, Clue, Mastermind, Outburst Jr., Fact or Crap, People’s Choice, Sorry, Monopoly, Jenga, Life, Scattegories, Yahtzee
*Please note that the microphone and speakers offered by the AACC are smaller and comparable to those offered through UOC
1. Read (don’t skim!) the rules.
Want to use our stuff? Read the AACC Equipment Contract. Bring the completed form when picking up your equipment.
2. A deposit is required; bring cash or VenMo the staffer on duty.
Large equipment such as tables and grills require a deposit of $50 each. Smaller items such as utensils require a deposit of $50 for the entire reservation. The deposit will be returned when the equipment is returned clean and in good condition.
2. Returning equipment.
Equipment should be returned as soon as possible after the event, preferably within 2 days after the end of an event.
3. Click here to fill out the form.
Reservations must be made at least one week in advance. For last minute requests, please contact our Head Coordinators, Hannah and Derek. Reservations are only checked on Mondays and Thursdays. Reservations for the week need to be sent before these times in order to be processed.
4. Wait for a staffer to contact you…
You’re not guaranteed a reservation until a staffer contacts you. If you would like to cancel after being confirmed, please notify Hannah or Derek.